The envelope had All the money that we need for the home study and the immigration paperwork. In one fell swoop, God provided what we had requested from Him. I knew He would. It is always just a matter of His timing. I'm glad that it gets to be today....
Oh, and about Abraham...Genesis 22:13. Abraham demonstrated his obedience to his God in spite of all the information that he had telling him not to obey. God then provided an animal for his sacrifice instead of his son.
As a side note, such obedience is certainly rare. When my children are in the split second of deciding whether to obey or not to obey, they are weighing :
-whether it makes sense based on their limited knowledge of the variables against
-their submission to my God-given authority
I am in it for the long haul to train my children for such obedience. I hope you are, too. Keep up the good fight!
Thanks for your prayers. And thank you Jehovah Jireh, God our provider.




1 comment:
that is just wonderful
God bless you and God bless the giver
daddio
Post a Comment